Since our garments are made-to-order and mostly made by measurements, items can be returned only if there are some damages to the fabric.
Have in mind that our work ethic is very serious and since we are focused on sustainability, with our made-to-order items we want to avoid negative footprint coused by sending items all over the world more than once. If you write us a note regarding your order we will make sure everything fits perfectly.
Still, if something happens with your order please contact us by e-mail and we will solve the problem: email@example.com
- All items must be returned in their original condition, without having been worn, washed or altered, and with tags still attached
- Only one prepaid label is provided for each order, therefore all goods must be returned in the same parcel
- Return shipments must be made using the same service as for the original delivery (DHL or UPS)
- We can only accept returns from the country to which an order was originally shipped, for example, orders delivered to Germany must be returned from Germany. Otherwise, the return is unfortunately not free of charge (import and shipping fees will be charged at your own expense)
- Customised items cannot be returned.